SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY, ENGINEERING, ART, AND MATH
with Future Technology-Using zSpace 3D Computers
Are you interested in using Virtual and Augmented Reality through the use of 3D computers? Do you like to build structures? This amazing class is on Wednesdays from 3:15 to 4:15pm each week in Room 410 at Luther on the following dates:
REGISTER NOW FOR THIS SESSION
Wednesdays from 3:15-4:15pm each week in Room 410 at Luther
Session Meeting Dates:
Session 1 – 09/06, 09/13, 09/20, 09/27, 10/04, 10/18
Session 2 – 11/01, 11/08, 11/15, Skip 11/22, 11/29, 12/06, 12/13
Session 3 – 01/24, 01/31, 02/07, 02/14, Skip 02/21, 02/28, 03/06
Session 4 – 04/03, 04/10, 04/17, 04/24, 05/01, 05/08
June 5th through 9th (Sessions 1 & 2) OR June 12th -16th (Sessions 3 & 4)
offers choice of classes. Choose ONE or BOTH.
THERE ARE 2 SESSIONS AVAILABLE!
June 5th – 9th
Session 1 – 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM OR Session 2 – 11:15 AM – 1:15 PM
June 12th – 16th
Session 3 – 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM OR Session 4 – 11:15 AM – 1:15 PM
You can choose one or the other at either time slot!
Topics Explored (scroll down)
Registration & Payment Info
Possible Topics Students Explore:
- Body Systems, 3D dissections, Explosion diagrams, Circuits, Forces and Motion
- Chemistry, Designing/Engineering in 3D space
- Hands on Building of simple machines and circuits
- Learn about different artists and scientists that have that have impacted our world
- Taken the STEAM class before? Don’t worry you can take the class again and again, each time the content changes for your personalized learning path. There is so much to explore! New experiences! Taking your skills to new levels!
Each class has a variety of STEAM projects:
- A unique hands-on building experience (catapults, rockets, car design, circuits, etc…).
- Learning about a variety of artists and creating their very own art in the style of the artists using a variety of mediums (tempera paint, chalk pastels, spray paint, ink blocking, etc.).
- And will receive a S.T.E.A.M. for the Future t-shirt.